Uncircumcised, have recurrent deposition of white stuff foreskin. Yeast infection?

hello, I m a 26 year old uncircumcised male. I wasn t able to pull my foreskin all the way back until I was about 17, which took some serious effort. When this was done there was some white/yellow stuff under the foreskin, I washed it off and have washed it with soap and water on a regular basis since; however, almost ten years later, if I miss even a few days of washing it while on a camping trip or something, the yeast looking stuff comes back. Is this a yeast infection or what?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012