Uncircumcised, have long foreskin that seem to be attached at two points, yellow built up. Smegma?

I think i have longer foreskin than most men do. I am un-circumsized but It comes out over roughly 1cm at the top of my penis when its not erect. And for a long time up until the last year or so it wasn t able to pull back over the head of my all. Then after time i managed to get it over but realised it had become attached at two points around half way down the head. A lot of white-yellowish soft but solid material had built up.(smegma?)As i was unable to clean that area. The first point of attached skin eventually came off but i had to pull the other part off which is fine now. I managed to clean the white material away but now i find that it is building up very fast and i think my skin peels as well, on the inside of the foreskin and the head. Even when i rinse it with water. Is that normal? The head of my penis is also very sensitive to touch. Probably because its been covered for so long. Is that ok?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012