Uncircumcised, have fungus on penis, taken strong treatments, persistent spot under under shaft, fissures. Any remedy?

I was hoping you may be able to give me a second opinion of a skin problem I m having on my penis before I go to a dermatologist which I can t afford right now. I am 28 years old and seem to have what my Dr said to be a fungus on my penis. I am uncircumcised and it started almost 2 months ago. After having it for a week at which time my shaft and scrotum were bright red, inflamed, itched horribly, and had small red bumps along the shaft I decided to go to the Dr. He diagnosed it as a bad fungus and prescribed me with lotrizone(I think, antifungal/ steroid combined), told me to come back in 7 days if it wasn t better. It got about 90 percent better but there was still little noticeable redness and a dime size area on the underside of my shaft just below my glands that was stretch mark like and seemed like was still fungus. At this point it still itched a lot too. During the whole time the itching has been so bad I can t refrain from scratching and now have what I believe to be fishers from it that won t seem to go away. Anyways I went back to the Dr he told me it just needed something stronger and gave me ketoconazole and elecon. At the beginning it got noticeably better again, was better except for the stretch mark thing on the underside of my shaft, the fissures from scratching, dry skin , and a little redness, but after a week and a half it got worse again. I went back to the Dr for a 3rd time and this time he said he hasn t seen anything this resistant in awhile and prescribed me ketoconazole tablets and told me to take collodial oatmeal baths. Again I am currently way better except for that small spot under my shaft, the fissures I can t get rid of, and the terrible itching. I still have 6 days left of the ketoconazole tablets but I was wondering if you could tell me if you think it might be something else or if it may be just a really bad fungus? Also I was hoping you could help me with the fissures. They won t seem to go away especially because of erections I think they tear back open and it is a never ending ordeal. I have to honestly say during the period of this whole thing my gf and I have tried having sex with a condom twice, more recently, but it seems like my whole penis gets irritated so we haven t again and won t till it is healed. Is there an easy way to heal the fissures? My skin still seems very dry too and sometimes after the oatmeal baths my skin is so sensitive because I think my dry skin flakes off and it is new raw skin. Anyways if you could give me any recommendations or advice I would appreciate it, my Dr said next time I return he is just going to refer me to a dermatologist so I was hoping you might be able to help. I greatly appreciate your time and response.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012