Uncircumcised, foreskin does not go over head during sex, have swelling under head. Should I seek medical attention?

So i am not circumsized, had sex then my foreskin will not go over my head. under the right side of my head is a bulge of swelling causing my head to stay out of the foreskin has been some hours now but should i wait until its no longer swollen or seek medical attention. Its not losing color i can definitely force it back in and i see it wants to stay in but the swelling is clearly in the way, my head is not swollen nor does it hurt just that particular area.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012