Unbearable sharp pain in urinary bladder that remains for long due to holding up at nights. What to do ?

When I hold a wee at night time, not knowing that i I m because I m asleep when I wake up & finally go it really hurts like a unbearable sharp pain & stays for about half hour to a hour only normally occurs in the morning after I ve been asleep. Although it has occurred once or twice during the day but not all my wees hurt afterwards everytime but when I have a attack so to speak its unbearable. I ve had two different types of antiboctics as the doctor thought it was a infection of some sort & it s still niggling & I ve had another attack this morning? I have also previously had blood/cells in my urine! Help! Really don t know why I keep getting these attacks is it happening cause I m holding my wee for a short period of time or long time when at night?! Fed up with being in agony, & getting told its a infection when clearly its not as antiboctics hasn t touched it & nor do I have it every minute of the day it s attacks of it?!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013