Unbearable pain post laparoscopy for cysts, periodic swelling in abdomen, difficulty in walking. Permanent remedy?

I ve been dealing with this problem for over 3 and a half years now, it started off sore now and then, maybe once or so a week(sharp pains and dull aches) It slowly became more frequent then eventually the pain never left just intensified. I have had four c-sections and after extensive investigation was told I had at least 13 cysts on my right ovary . I had a laparoscopy done in jan 2011 and the pain dies down but the last 5 or so months it has become unbearable again, now and then(about 2 or more times a month) I swell in my abdomen where I look 9 moths pregnant, I can hardly walk and its so sorefor a few days but dies down again, I m sick of going back to the doctor as the town Ilive in in my opinion are crap, it took me months to see anyone (specialist) and almost 2 years for a scan or anything to actually be done.... any help much appreciated, thanks
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  215 Awaiting Answer