Unbearable pain in teeth, losing bone density. Gums peeling, tongue swollen. Advised biopsy. Pain relief?

The left side of my mouth both the bottom and upper teeth hurts really bad, I cannot talk for two long the pain becomes unbearable. went to the ER they said was sinus infection , however the pain was so bad I went to my dentist , who referred me to a specialist. upon examination i was told that i was losing bone density , the specialist referred me for a biopsy because my gums are peeling and under my tongue is swollen it looks like it has pus. with all that I am still in pain.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013