Unbearable pain in right abdomen. Feeling hungry frequently, nausea. Suggestions?

Hy doc I have this unbearable pain on the right of my abdominal area at first I thought it was period pain bt this pain its just too much n its accompanied by feeling of hunger ,I would eat now bt 30min down the line I would feel hungry bt my stomach would hurt as if my intestines are curling together I went to the doc he did sonar I don t knw why coz I m not pregnant bt he mentioned that there s something that s in my abdominal. Area n gave me infection pills n I don t hv infection the pain gets worse at night when I m lying down or standing I m worried ild also feel like vomitting but nothing comes out I m 21 years old girl
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013