Unbearable pain in lower back and sharp painsall i left leg, greenish bruise showed, pain in thy, calf, foot. Taken x-ray found pulled muscle. Suggest?

have extreme pain in my lower back and sharp painsall down my left leg almost unbearable in my hip when i try to get up or walk and a greenish bruise showed up a day ago for no reason the pain runs all the way down the outside of my thy to my calf and into my foot it is hard to bend my toes and akle, I am 28 year old male saw doctor a week ago took x-ray and sent me home with pulled muscle ive had pulled muscles this is not right.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012