Unbearable pain in RLQ when sitting, taking deep breath. Reason and cure?

Hi. I am a 41 yo female CT tech who is consquently working right now and in the past 2-3 hours have been experiencing sharp pain in my RLQ. It only seems to be extremely unbareable when I m sitting, breathe deep, or bend over witha patient. If I m up moving around it doesn t hurt to bad. But under 1 of those 3 conditions it could easily bring me to tears if I didn t move. Our ER doc is busy and I hate to bother him with this. I also hate to think of having an appy 1 week before vacation to Martha s Vineyard :) any words of encouragement? Victoria S.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013