Unbearable hot flashes, cured of skin and breast cancer. Remedies?

Hi Doctor, This question is in relation to my mothers health. My mother is sixty three, she has been having hot flushes from the age of forty eight. At present they are unbearable , approx nine years ago she was dignosed with skin cancer on her nose, which was treated and cured. As a percaution the doctors did more tests and discovered she had breast cancer . She was very lucky it was got in the early stage, so the doctors operated, removed the lump and then recieved six weeks of radium treatment. Thankfully she has been clear since. At present the hot flushes are very frustrating for her
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012