Unbearable burning, tingling in lower back and pectoral muscles on sneezing. Cause?

I caught a cold a couple days ago & was sniffling alot yesterday. I ve obviously been sneezing periodically, but a few time when i did I got this burning/ tingling pain/sensation in my lower back & in my pectoral muscles. the pain isn t unbearable, but I worry about everything & I m probably a borderline hypochondriac, soit has me curious & little worried. I vagely remember this happening before when sneezing sometimes. Any answers?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012