Unbalanced mood swings due to .05 vivelle dot. Histroy of hysterectomy and endometoesis. Safe?

I had a complete hysterectomy on October 4, 2012. The Dr. told me that I could not take nay hormones due to endometeosis. I went in at six months for a check up and he put me on .05 vivelle dot. I started it on Sunday and by monday afternoon i was ready to kill... by tuesday morning i was crying... is this normal and will i ever balance out? I was perfectly fine before the hormones, i was just dealign with hot flashes. Is it safe to get off of the hormones and just stay on viatmins?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013