Unaware about pregnancy. Took six fostimon injections. Positive pregnancy test. Side effects?

Dr Greetings Please i want your answer about ( Obstetrics and Gynecology ) The private doctor gave my wife by mistake Injection ( Fostimon ) he was think that my wife not Pregnant but after she took 6 Injection We analyzed the blood was the result of a positive pregnancy I have now concern of these injections . Fostimon .Because he was injection during pregnancy Also please advise about Damage injection fostimon if injections during pregnancy
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012