Unable to walk after knee injury. Had fluid removed from back. Why do I have numbness in limbs?

I was not crazy about the Dr. that I saw @ CGH Hospital in Sterling,Illinois.This was my 2nd time in the hospital and twice in the Emergency room. I have not been able to walk since Sept. 20th,2013.Had gooten off the couch fell on my knee and butt. Had fallen at least 9 times since the 20th !!! Had,Chest x-rays. Mostly all the Cat scans, and MRI s. .I did not feel comfortable with this Dr. Sticking this gigantic needle in my back- getting some fluid out. He had a huge woden table and the nurses asked me to put my knee on the table and my other leg up on the table. I explained to them specifically I COULD NOT WALK.,which The Dr. knew about. he was the only neurologist in the hospital..Can you please give me me sugggestions.I was thinking of calling to Moline,Illinois and making an appt. Are there better hospitals to go to. With various neurologists that work together???? Sure would appeciate your help or any suggestions? Also have numbness in my feet and all the way up my legs,plus my fingers ,hands,and half way up my arms. My husband has a very bad back and can not keep lifting me. My e mail address is: YYYY@YYYY . Please reply and thank you....Viola T. ONeal also have num
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013