Unable to treat vaginal yeast infections for years, bumps painful, bigger with puss. Is it herpes?

Hi, i have vaginal yeast infections for years that never seem to go away no matter how often i go to the doctor. Also along with that i have vaginal bumps and its been happening for awhile now but since lately they are larger than a regular pimple and are usually painful with puss. I have been to the doctor before did std test and did a pap smear which came back abnormal and i ended up doing a colposcopy and a biopsy but they came back ok. Now i m worried that i might have herpes because i dont think a yeast infection can be so hard to cure.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013