Unable to swallow food, problem speaking. GERD, Hiatal hernia. Taken omeprazole. Done endoscopy. Help?

Hi doctor My husband is a gerd patient since last 5 years. He is on omeprazole 20mg per day, 1 domperidobe and gaviscon syrup after every meal. He always feels pain somewhere in stomach. And an uncomfortable feeling is always there. In the endoscopy everything looks good and he has a hiatal hernia of 2cm. Now a days he is feeling problem in swallowing. He is facing difficulty in swallowing food or drinks. Even he is having problem in speaking. I need ur expert opinion about that. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013