Unable to sustain erection during sex, numbness in penis. Syringomyelia surgery done. Treatment?

i cant sustain my erection and be able to penetrate my partner cause when i try to do it then my penis bocomes flat. In 2009 i underwent 2 surgeries to the problem known as syringomyelia and later they perform shunting. Till now am still having numbness on my right side even on my penis. I dont know if this might be the cause. Also i was doing masterbation for past twenty years and i have never did sex with a girl. Please Doctor advice me what to do
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012