Unable to stand on legs, no balance after keyhole surgery. What could be the reason?

HI IM OUT OF HOSPITAL 2 WEEKS AFTER KEYHOLE SURGEREY ON MY BACK LEVEL 3/4 LWR BUT I NOW NOW HAVE NO POWER TO STAND UP ON MY LEGS ITS AS IF THE NERVE TO THE KNEE IS NOT WORKING IM USING THE CHAIR TO PULL MYSELF UP THEN MY LEGS KEEP GOING FROM UNDER ME AND IVE NOBALANCE AND AM ONLY TAKING LITTLE STEPS WITH WALKING STICKS THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN OVERNIGHT JOB WITH NO PROBLEM IM DUE TO GO BACK TO WORK TOMORROW BUT I WONT BE ABLE ANY THOUGHTS ON THE SUBJECT LARRY
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
PARTIAL TEMPORARY LOSS OF NERVE MAY OCCUR WHILE WORKING ON BACH THROUGH KEYHOLE
IT MAY TAKE 3-4 WEEK TO COME BACK
YOU STILL NEED REST,
IT NEEDS MEDICINES AND PHYSIOTHERAPY TO RECOVER THE NERVES FULLY WITH FULL TENSION IN MUSCLES