Unable to stand for long, shaky legs. Taken Clorazepan. No relief. What could be the reason?

I m looking for help with my legs. I can walk for short periods. I cannot stand for long without my legs starting to shake then I must lean on someone or something for support. I ve seen a neurologist and he s ruled out all the usual Parkinson s and ms. He has no idea and has referred me to another neurologist It has totally upset the quality of my life. I can t stand on line at stores mo more shopping or going anywhere except short walks to car. I m fine sitting and lying in bed. There is no pain though it might be orthostatic tremor tried clorazepen and just made me unable to function Any ideas? Thank you Ellen
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012