Unable to speak properly, headache, redness, sweaty. What is the condition called?

Hello, I am 17 years old and I have been speaking the same languages from my whole life.
But I started to notice that when I say something, I somehow cant speak properly. I intend to say things that arent the words that I was going to say, and cant verbally speak things that I wanted to say. And when I speak, my head somehow hurts and I get hot (gets sweaty and red) sometimes depending on the crowd. This may be because I am nervous but when I speak to my family and friends, I cant say things properly and they intend to not understand.
Once when I was reading the text out loud to the class, the words/ numbers that I said was wrongly interpreted even though I know how the numbers and words are said.
Please tell me if this condition is normal or not?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013