Unable to sneeze, runny nose, left head pain, left eye twitching, shortness of breath. MRI done. Treatment?

Hello, For some months now, I am completely unable to sneeze . I get the sensation but then I am unable to complete the sneeze and then I feel some discomfort on the left side of the head. I had an MRI done recently but it came out to be normal. My GP however told me that some nasal infection was detected and he recommended some nose drops for it. Some other symptoms I feel are: Unable to sneeze Runny nose Pain or heaviness on the left side of head left eye twitching Burning smell Shortness of breath sense of smell gets lost at that time Dizziness occasionally Body ache and brain fog mostly after waking up in the morning Sometimes feeling of nausea Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012