Unable to sleep, prescribed Nite and Trial fluhex. Have high blood pressure. Also advised Alprax. What to do?

Sir,wanted your advice for my mother.She is going to be 50 yrs old by next yr.She is not getting proper sleep.May be she s in tension which may be she s not sharing with us or she herself don t know what is the tension.Previously she s treated by some Psychiatrist who advised to take medicines like Nite10 & Trial fluhex since she was not getting proper sleep and in depression .She has high blood pressure also.But recently she consulted to some other Psychiatrist who advised her to give up Nite10 & start Nexito.And other tells to use Aplrax.She is getting confused what she shall do.So can i get any advice or information which will be helpful to my mother than it will be great. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012