Unable to sleep, confusion, fear, breathlessness due to severe acidity, on pylokit and antacids, treatment options ?

sir, i have severe acidity, and due to that get sleepless at nights specially, as soon as lie down.also exactly when i am about to fall asleeep , i feel sudden shocks in my head, and confusion, fear,and breaathless for a shortwhile. as soon as i stand up, i feel bit better. doctor gave me pylokit, 7 days course recently. iam on aantacids, from almost 4 months, ie,, omeprazole . i am vexed. i was a strong man . this problem is irritating me a lot, i have this problem more when i am in cold and hilly advice i want to be normal.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012