Unable to sleep, burning pain in leg, caused by gyne problems. Low BP, hemoglobin. Remedy?

Hi, am Helena and for some years now, its been hard for me to get a good night sleep. This is cause by burning leg pain that i ease the pain only by standing up or sleeping with a pillow under my legs. It usually just happens during the night. I have told my doctor this and got vitamins as she stated that i have low blood pressure and low hemoglobin . I consulted another doctor who claim it can be caused by gyne problems. Which am staring to wonder if that might be the case as, my husband and i have been trying to have a baby for years and all is in vein . However we made an appoint with a fertility doctor which we got an appointment for next year April only. please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012