You are a 42 year old lady having undergone uterus
and ovary removal
procedure, also u r in the age group of menopause
. These are probably perimenopausal symptoms, though u have been removed of ur uterus but still the hormones in ur body are still active which does need some time to fade away. so do not worry. u can continue with ur medicines provided by the psychiatrist
along with that follow some changes which may help u. and relieve u of ur anxiety
1) have plenty of liquids (water, juices). sip water every half hourly.
2) have mildly flavoured food. avoid highly seasoned or spicy food.
3) go for mild walks daily for 20-30 minutes at a time suitable for u.
4) drink a glass of warm milk at bed time daily to ensure urself a soothening and relaxing sleep (milk is a natural nerve
soothener and mind calming agent)
5) sit under mild sun rays daily in the morning for 10 minutes.
6) and take a homoeopathic medicine Lachesis 200 just a single dose and do revert back to me for further dosage if required.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rooma Ramnani