Unable to sleep at nights, headaches, become confused, sadistic after the removal of left ovary. Any ideas ?

I am 42 years old house wife living with 17 yrs. son and 46 yrs old husband.last year in Nov 2011 I was surgically operated to remove left ovary(due increase size after infection) and uterus(having cyst ) as advised by Gynae and after that I have hardly slept during night (previously i use to sleep for daytime for an hour )I feel confused during decision making process and feel sadistic. At night i sweat sometimes .In my family I have ailing father-in law 82 yrs. old bed-ridden looked after by nurse. feel unhappy and want to leve home.My husband is loving and caring .many I hve headache due to improper sleep,yesterday psychiatrist prescribed 1) Tab-Nexito Forte -----01 no. for night 2)Tab-Fluroxin R/50 ---01 no. for nigh 3) Tab-Nexfolin -----------01 no.for morning
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012