Unable to sleep at night, tiredness, sleepy during morning hours. Treatment?

Hello, I dont really know if there is anything you can do for me, however, I think I have some sort of sleeping problem. I am always tiered during the day every day but at night I just cant sleep. I have never fell asleep before 2am in years. But in the mornings I just cant bring myself to get out my bed. And I don t wake up without being woken up. If I went to bed at about 2am and it was quiet in the house I wouldn t wake up until about 1 or 2pm. When I am woken up any time before this I just fall straight back to sleep and can even talk to people in my room or on the phone and go back to sleep and not even remember. I just want to know how I can change this.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012