Unable to sleep. Had benign tumor removed. Suffered from depression. Suggestion?

Hi, i had a benign tumor removed from my brainstem in 2009. My symptoms now are balance, eyesight, back pain etc BUT i manage them reasonably well. Over the past 4 weeks i am finding it increasingly hard to sleep, get to sleep, stay asleep. Could this be related to the tumor/surgey/my brain from 4 years ago? I have experienced lack of sleep before and have suffered depression and axiety. I am aware that this can heavily relate to sleep but this feels different. I am going to bed early, with liitle over stimulation but a book. I excercise regularly, eat well and drink plenty of water. I have even resorted to tring temazepam which i have used before successfully and this timr round it is not effective! I am exhausted! Any ideas???
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013