Unable to sit on the floor and stand without support, development delay. Taking encorate 300. Side effects?

My daughter is taking Encorate 300 from the past 2 years. Recently she is unable to sit on the floor & stand without a support (earlier this problem was not there). She is now 9 years old & also a Development delay child. When we consulted a doctor about this, he advised that this is due to the side effect of the Encorate tablet & suggested to take some Calcium tablets. Need to know more about this.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012