Unable to retract penis foreskin. Wants partial foreskin circumcision. Is this possible?

I am 28. My penis is fully covered with the foreskin when in erect position also. I have to pull the foreskin from the penis head manually with hand and it can be pulled up to the head ring but the ring of the pulled skin sticks there. And the penis is tightened, sequezzed up with the pulled skin ring which accumulates at the penis head base. it is painful too. I don t want to get the entire foreskin circumcised. Can i get the half foreskin from the penis head circumcised, is it possible. In that case, when the penis will erect the skin will automatically come back with the increase of the length of penis in erect position. plz suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012