Unable to retract foreskin of my penis

The foreskin of my penis does not retract properly. Is this a problem? What should I do for it?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Nov 2009
The condition you have described is called phimosis. For this you will need to see a general surgeon or an urologist in person. After a physical examination the appropriate treatment will be suggested. The treatment for this condition is surgery- circumcision. The foreskin will have to be excised; it is usually done under local anesthesia. You can get back to normal work in a day and the sexual activity within a month. All the general surgeons and the urologists do this kind of surgeries.