Unable to remember things. Memory messed up. How to retrieve memory?

Hello, I do not know if there is actually something wrong with me or not. I would like to ask a doctor about it though for the possibility of doing something about it. So basically my memory is sort of messed up. I am only 18 years old and I do not have any medical problems. The only problem I am seeing is that I remember things that happen is a different way then they should be remembered. For example: I did something yesterday but I could have swore I did it today until hard facts prove me wrong. To be honest I usually can not remember what I did in the morning in some cases. I will wake up, do something things and then if someone ask me what I did this morning 10 hours later I will not remember and if I do remember it is actually what happened a previous day. My memory has been pretty flawed like this for a long time and I wish I could improve it somehow. There may be no medical issue with me but I thought I would ask someone about it. Thank you for your time, I am hoping for an email =)
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012