Unable to put pressure on arms and fingers, fell on the arms. Any damage to bone, tendon or muscle ?

I am a 50 year old male and I tripped and fell two feet and landed flatly on my arm three days ago- all 170 pounds. The result is that while I can do everything with my fingers and arm (including strum a guitar and carry light things), I m having trouble putting pressure on the arm/ hand (like if giving a massage), and twisting things (like turning on a water faucet). It s been 3 days and it s getting better- I can turn on the water faucet with less pain now- so here s the questions: 1. what part of my arm might I have damaged- the bone? a tendon? the muscle? and 2. About how long should I expect it to heal so I get my complete strength back.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012