Unable to penetrate while having sex. Possible to conceive?

hi doctor, i m 25 years old married since i year , bt till now my patner is unable to peneterate while intercourse, though he had erection , but my middle finger fully enters my vagina bt penis does nt...... i want to ask u that can i conceive without peneteration.. If he ejaculates in my vagina during ovulation?? What do we do for penetration?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014

Thanks for query

your problem of non penetration can be due to many factors. It may be due to due to fear of pain and it leads to spasm of muscles.
It may be also due to small opening of vagina.
Conception may happen even if semen is ejaculated in the opening of vagina, as sperms are motile in nature and it tends to swim upwards.
But the above method is not physiological and better you should be examined by gynecologist and needs proper counseling.

Dr. Indu Bhushan

General & Family Physician Dr. Lohit K's  Response
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.

Since your middle finger penetrates, and he has complete erection just get checked whether your hymen is still there ar torn out. Since if hymen has more fibrous tissue and not torn then the chance of penetration will be difficult and check whether the length and strength of penis is sufficient to penetrate. If not there may be some problem in penis. You can conceive if semen is ejaculated in vagina. If unruptured hymen get a small surgery to cut it open and he can penetrate or if he has any problem show it to doctor once. Consult your doctor for examination and management.
Hope I answered your question. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take care.

Dr. Lohit