Unable to penetrate, no interest in sex. What should I do ?

hello doctor, i am married from last one year , but we didn t had sex till now , because first 6 months we were staying apart due to my studies and in the last six months we tried 3 times but the problem is penetration is notatall happening. what should i do i am not getting interest in sex... but seeing other videos i will be excited also, can u please help me should i take some tablets which will help me to get interested towards sex. please help me i am in a terrible position..
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
Sex is in our mind.
If you think of sex you get arousal.
Make up your mind for sexual act.
Watch porn or read sexual books.
Just relax.Tension causes sympathetic stimulation & affect your arousal.
don't think more about penetration performance.
don't loose heart you have no disease .
You need not require any medicine.
It is a game you have to play daily.