Unable to pass stools, everyday. Is it due to lack of physical activity?

Some days I have noticed I don t go for motion I mean I don t have to use toilet in the morning ...either I don t have the pressure build from inside or I forcible use toilet but I feel that my stomach was not completely cleaned ..... I am a software engineer this because I don t do much of physical activity ? ..... I am fit I don t have any other issue besides this ..... Here are few thoughts which goes across my mind it more a kind of psychological problem? the reason why i think this way ...some days when i am happy ...and when i am too busy ...I dont notice these problems... its only when I have free time when i think ..... i have noticed these issues happening. ....Any response will be much appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012