Unable to pass motion, constipated, feeling bloated. No help with laxatives. Remedy?

Hi Charles. I guess best way to put this is i cant poop. I feel like something is stuck in my intestines almost. I first noticed it after eating some leftover buffalo pizza that jsut did not taste right and after that i was not able to go to the bathroom normally. This was about 7 days ago. Since then I have eaten still and it reached the point where i felt so bloated it almost feels like if i eat something it can hardly get digested cause there is no place to go. Now i am jsut going to starve myself till i get this fixed. I have taken laxatives to try and make myself go to the bathroom but it seems like it doesnt do much. Feels mostly like it creates some percentage of diahrea that goes around this blockage but the blockage is still there and thats why i am not passing any kind of volume just small little pieces i guess.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  375 Awaiting Answer