Unable to open mouth, habit of chewing tobacco. Surgery to cure problem?

Due to chewing tobacco i can not open my mouth... i chewing this from last 6-7 years....from last one week i can only put one finger in my mouth...Before week i can put 1 and half finger in mouth... What can open my mouth as soon as possible?? is there any surgery for solve this issues...if yes then what is price of that surgery in ..i m from ... Please solve my probs..
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
hello thanks for consulting at hcm. i think u have oral submucous fibrosis,, try to feel the band inside ur mouth back side,, u have to meet an oral surgeon, take antioxidants, surgery us ur option , cost depends from 10-15 thousand, latest is stem cell therapy,,hope it helps,, tc,, asap consult a oral surgeon,