Unable to move right hand, leg, open eyes after open heart surgery. Small brain damage. Treatment?

Sir my father aged 74 years under gone a open heart surgery 5 days back after the surgery next day he could not move his right hand fully just a little moment after that day next day he had weakness in his right leg could not move it after that next day he could not open his eyes and talk also after next day he open eyes and was seeing a little bit and recognize me after that day we took a ct scan and found that brain was small damages at 2 places what is the treatment for this will he recover from this and what is the treatment
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013