Unable to masturbate, barely getting erection. How to get sex drive back? Due to stress?

Hello my name is Michael and I m 17 years old,I wanna know if I have erection dysfunction because my penis doesn t erect like before and my testicals don t hang like they use too,there more like sucked up to my penis.Im in shape,I work out sometimes,and I eat healthy. Is it that I broke my penis? I would masterbate daily everyday about 2-3 times a day but now I quit doing because how feel about my erection.I can t feel it sometimes and I barely can get erection what can I do to get my sex drive back? I need help because I get stressed out and Im scared for my future,please I need your help
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013