Unable to maintain erection while having sex, premature ejaculation. Medical attention required?

My girlfriend and I attempted to have sex multiple times this past month. However, within 5 minutes of starting, I lost my erection . This past week, we had sex for the first time in two weeks. I stayed hard but ejaculated prematurely. I am 18 so I am concerned with not being able to keep my erection. I m not gonna be with my girlfriend for the next week and a half. Is there anything I can do to ensure I can get an erection next time we have sex or should I go to my doctor for a check-up?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013