Unable to maintain erection during intercourse, premature ejaculation on insertion. Treatment options?

Hi My name is XXXXXXXXX , I am 25 year old male , I eat healthy food. My problem is i am married a girl past 6 months back When we are about to start it will be rock hard and then when i go to put it in. It will turn into a softy , And won t go up , It is like it is scared or something , I don t know what is wrong , I love my Wife so much and i am really attracted to her , Some one please help me it is starting to get real frustrating!! Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012