Unable to maintain erection. Due to regular masturbation?

Hello Doctor, I am a 28 years old unmarried man. Had tried for sex only twice till my age and both times the result was not that good. I do get an errection but its vanishes soon. My exitment and hardness doest last longer. From last two days I am feeling the absence of morning erection . I am worried as its high time for me to get married. Is all this happening because of regular masterbation from past 9 years?? Is there anything possible .......... Plz tell me if there is a posibility... else its difficult to survive and will have to terminate myself. Regards
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear murtazza.arzzai, Pre marital sex there is always chances of success and failure is 50-50 . not due to masturbation due to your inexperience , hurry fear of being caught , doing something which society doesn't permits a lot of stress is there . hence you didn't had it properly you are a normal person. and do get stressed it will again add to your problem. a session of counselling will help you. as you are not getting morning erection again signifies you have developed lot of apprehension and stress. OK don't get panic it not end of your sexual life . I assure you seen lot of such cases who did well when they got out of this stress . do consult a sex COUNSELLOR. he will guide you properly.