Unable to lose weight post child birth, neck pain. Taking walks, exercising, dancing. Treatment?

hello doctor , my name is XXXXX , i a 23 years old, i have one child , he has a 2 years , i m worry about my health , i have lot of problems after delivery . my delievry was normal. i wanna know i m doing my diet for 3 months . im not getting results , my wait is 62 and height 1,57 , i m doing exercice everyday working in office and dance and walk everyday . but how i can lose weight. i have a pain of my neck . please tell me .
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012