Unable to lose weight, lost weight previously. Tried cardio, pilates, low calorie diet. How to lose weight?

Hey I am having trouble losing the last ten pounds . I am 5 2 and at 120, but i d love to get down to 110. (I was 145 last June, so I know that I can lose weight, but for some reason, I haven t lost a pound in quite some time). I do various cardio an hour a day for 6 days a week along with about 45 minutes of pilates every day, but I am stuck at 120! I also eat about... 1100 calories a day (sometimes more, sometimes less, but that s the average) I eat just about all organic, no red meats, and I would say 70% veggies and fruit. What is wrong with me?!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013