Unable to lose weight, fat deposits in thighs and arms. Tried dietary changes. Due to thyroid?

hi I am 23 years old and my weight is 60 kgs, from more than a year ia m trying to lose weight but not able 2, I hav changed my diet toyally, I eat more fruits n vegetables, don t eat after 7pm, n do work-out for 40 min everyday,even then I am t able 2 lose weight, I am fat specially from thighs and arms, and I have got stretchmarks on my hips, I have a strong feeling that it is because I have thyroid , may this be a reason???? p;s my dad is not allowing me 2 do the thyroid test
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013