Unable to lose weight. Tried weight loss pills, acai berry, ayurveda, no relief. Suggestions?

I am an Unmarried girl from XXXXX.I am 22 yrs old and my body weight is 146 lbs with 5 3 height. I do exercise daily. even i do not eat junk foods.i have tried weight loss pill acai berry,orlistat or ayurvedic pills with exercise.but nothing worked on me an inch.My body is very strong from inside as well as from outside. pls suggest me the right way. I am very depressed pls suggest me some good weight loss pill for me. i really need it. Thanks & Regards
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012