Unable to lose stomach fat, eye and knee joint pain, breathing difficulty. How to lose weight?

I am a vegeterian,non-smoker, non-alcoholic and do not consume tobacco product. At 58 years of age, I am 74 kg. Despite 30 minutes regular walk and timely breakfast, lunch and dinner I am not loosing belly weight. I feel tired throughout the day especially tired eyes and knee joint pains. Please advise. I have breathing problems when I bend forward even while tying shoe laces or lifting something from the ground.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012