Unable to locate left ovary. On mirena IUD. History of endometriosis and ovarian cysts. Cause of worry?

Hi, I m a 23 yr old Female, I went earlier this week to get a pelvic ultrasound done and the technician said she was unable to locate my left ovary. She asked me if I had a tampon in and i told her no, and she already knew about the iud ( Mirena that I m to have surgically removed next week. I do have a history of endometriosis and ovarian cysts . And I m not sexually active yet. Should I be worried, because I am and scared as well.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012