Unable to live with partner. Want to run away. Is it depression?

I hate my life ... I LOVE MY CHILDREN but cant stand to be around my partner! He is sending me insane and I feel so down about our relationship. The expectation is far more than I can cope with, I cant do it anymore I scream all the time, sometimes I scream at myself, but mostly I scream at him ... I am surprising calm with the children. I feel suffocated and not clear in my mind .. my thoughts are always about running away, but I would never leave my babies.I want to run, run and run ... but I want to run with them in my arms .. I m dreaming about this, like a fugitive running all of the time. I think i am depressed ...but Im scared to admit that
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013